Friday, June 29, 2012

6 Steps To Clearer Skin

Well, I’m writing this because I’m sure there are millions of people out there with an acne problem that seems to not go away. Yes, in case you’re like me you have tried all of the popular products. But, what if I told you that so that you can have clear skin you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars every month. Actually, you may not have to spend any bucks.

So, with all that said here is my basic 6 steps to clearer skin (Yes, this is what I’m doing to help my skin get clear):

1. Drink lots of purified h2o. Look, several people with acne problems continue to drink all of these sodas that have lots of acid, colors, etc. Soda may really mess up the facial skin. Leave all sodas and other drinks on the market alone and stick to only purified h2o. Try these waters - Poland Springs, Volvic, Penta (expensive), Smart h2o, or Dasani. Water does wonders to your body!

2. Drink lots of Green Tea (at least 1 to 2 times a day). Green Tea has several antioxidants that will help in decreasing your acne problems. Try purchasing the Celestial Seasonings Green Tea.

3. Remove any and all fried foods or greasy foods from your diet regime. Yes, I’m sure countless skin doctors will disagree with this. What I have found is that when I stopped eating fried or greasy foods my facial skin automatically started clearing and improving to the point where I was receiving compliments almost everyday. Fried food carries too very much grease that may trigger large pimples to form in your facial skin. Also several fast food places use old grease over and over again. Old or reused grease is one large block in your way in case you’re trying to get clear skin.

4. Eat lots of vegetables (raw organic baby spinach is wonderful) and fruits every day. Yeah I’m sure you heard this before, but some of you are still not doing it. Vegetables and fruits alone are what you should aim for. Several vegetables and fruits have antioxidants and vitamins that may help in healing and clearing skin.

5. Use pure vitamin E oil (use the Nature’s Gate Brand) for your facial skin. I’m telling you, it will make your look good in about two to three months. Vitamin E oil has all the healing and antioxidant premises to help in clearing your skin. Apply it to your face every night before going to bed.

6. Reduce all tension. I’m sure for some, tension may end up in countless skin breakouts on the facial skin. Some individuals aren’t great at dealing with tension. You know what, let the tension go!


Enjoy these steps and take your time. Give yourself 3 to 6 months to see actual improvements in your skin. For these steps to work properly, please add each step to your daily routine. Each step must be performed on a daily basis. Consult your local doctor in case you have any worries.

A fantastic website called Acne-Truth always offers some fantastic guidance on other solutions and themes around the topic. A pertinent issue that I thought was engaging and clarifying was about treatments for rosacea. Check out all of the blog topics and I am positive you will locate a topic related to your situation. If you are looking for more resources, this is a awesome site about acne products.