Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tea Tree Oil- Melaleuca | What Is Tea Tree Oil Utilized For?

A colleague of mine gave me a fantastic compliment about my skin, she saw how much clearer it has actually been just recently. She asked me what I've been doing differently.

I let her in on one of my latest beloved beauty products-- Tea Tree oil. Upon being introduced to this effective natural essential oil about a year ago, my life and beauty routine have actually both dramatically altered for the best.

This is a fantastic video describing what Tea Tree Oil is utilized for. See how many benefits you can utilize this essential oil for.

Watch now ... expertise is power.



Exactly what is Tea Tree oil? Tea Tree oil is a natural antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial essential oil. Thus making it a safe and an efficient cleaning agent for your home and body.

Tea tree oil has actually even been discovered effective against particular fungal infections also.

The natural essential oil originates from the leaves of the tea tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) in Australia.

Exactly what is Tea Tree Oil used for?

1. Use a few drops on a cotton ball to treat acne and zits.

2. Apply to cuts and burns as an antiseptic and antibacterial

3. Use as an anti-viral: known to lessen the signs of colds and flu. Add a few drops in the bath or a vaporizer.

4. Keep germs at bay; spray it on high chairs, safety seat, and other high traffic locations.

5. An anti-fungal for dealing with athlete's foot, eczema, different yeast infections, etc.

I initially purchased Tea Tree oil to treat my blemishes and enjoy all the other applications I can utilize it for. It is a multipurpose item making it a fantastic investment. My medicine cabinet is more condensed and I don't need to purchase a lot of product.

Amazon is my place to purchase products because it is easy. The evaluations are actually helpful in figuring out if you are making a good acquisition.

I had actually heard of this business DeSensua known for a high quality oil and the fantastic client service. In fact it was their follow up emails that instructed me of all the applications that I could utilize Tea Tree oil for.

If you want to find a more natural solution, give Tea Tree oil a try.